Naveen Jain is an entrepreneur driven to solve the world’s biggest challenges through unique innovation. He is the founder of several successful companies including Moon Express, Viome, Bluedot, TalentWise, Intelius and InfoSpace.
Naveen is a trustee of the board at the XPRIZE Foundation where he is focused on using incentive prizes to find solutions to many of the societal challenges. He recently launched a million-dollar Women Safety XPRIZE to empower the women around the world.
We recorded this episode of Bulletproof Radio, live and in person, at the XPRIZE event.
Follow Along with the Transcript
From Inside Your Gut to Outer Space: Moonshots with Naveen Jain #541
XPRIZE & XPRIZE Foundation: xprize.org
Moon Express: moonexpress.com
Singularity University: su.org
Bulletproof Radio: #452 in December 2017, “Listen to Your Gut and Decide Your Own Destiny”
Bulletproof Radio: #382 in January 2017, “The Microorganisms in Our Body That Keep Us Alive”
- How Naveen thinks differently 00:05:05
- Finding your true passion 00:11:35
- If you don’t jump out of bed in the morning 00:12:40
- Take pride in what you do 00:13:20
- Never think what you are doing doesn’t matter 00:15:15
- Whatever you are doing should be done with excellence 00:15:55
- Exponential growth through incremental changes 00:23:00
- Being confident and comfortable with yourself (not caring what people think) 00:26:00
- How do you deal with resistance to big dreams? 00:34:10
- Anti-ageing and the scarcity mindset 00:45:20
- Can you build “better people”? 00:49:50
Go check out “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and leave a review!
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/iTunes and leave us a 5-star, positive review.