What is your Moonshot? Space Enthusiast Peter Diamandis’ include mining asteroids, extending human lifespan, and increasing brain functionality. He is the founder and executive chairman of the X Prize Foundation, one of the world’s 50 greatest leaders named by Fortune Magazine, co-founder of Human Longevity Inc. In this episode Peter and Dave dive into a couple other moonshots aimed at extending the human lifespan and playing our best at “this video game called life.”
Enjoy the show!
Follow Along with the Transcript!
Links/Resources for Peter Diamandis
- Visit Peter Diamandis’ Website
- Check out Peter’s Books, Abundance: The Future is Better Than You Think BOLD – How to go Big, Create Wealth & Impact the World.
- Peter’s Blog
- Human Longevity Inc.
- X Prize
- Why Dave believes in Peter’s program so much he is willing to pay half of it for his listeners! By using code bulletproofabundance.com
- Peter thinks he could live 700 years because “that’s what the longest-lived sea creatures are.”
- What Peter is doing from stem cells to longevity.
- “If they can why can’t we?” Dave and Peter discuss how some creature could live for 700 years.
- The average human age, for most of all human history, was in your mid-twenties. Then we discovered better sanitation and antibiotics and germ theory and so forth and we extended life. Peter thinks “We’re about to extend it, double it again.”
- “We’re going from evolution by natural selection, which is Darwinism, to evolution by human direction.”
- Peter talks about how aging is a disease, not an inevitability.
- “We might take better care of the world if we realize that we’re going to be around for a while.” Peter and Dave talk about why they are inspired to take care of the environment.
- Peter and Dave talk about the future of electric autonomous aerial taxis, “AirBus, Larry Page, Uber. All these companies are working on vertical take off.”
- Hyperloop One
- Singularity University
- Human Longevity Inc
- Life Bank
- “We’re alive during the most extraordinary time ever in human history, right? We’re in the final game play of this video game called life. We’re become a multi-planetary species. We are digitizing ourselves. We are reinventing everything. Every aspect of our world, of our lives, how we raise our kids, how we govern, everything over the next 30 years. It’s extraordinary.” Peter on the inspirational time we are living in.
- The health nucleus what is it?
- Peter and Dave discuss what they consider to be the most interesting things going on in the field of bio-hacking.
- On how the Placenta is like a 3D printer.
- “Entrepreneur, by definition, is someone who finds a problem and fixes it.” Peter talks about how listeners can figure out what is the problems they want to fix in their own lives.
- Peter asks Dave what his Moonshots are! And how one has to do with disrupting “big food.”
- On toxic mold and home biotic. Moldymovie.com. If we’re going to live to 200 years old you do not want to live in a house with this going on.
- 40 Years of Zen
- Some free stuff they can do right now in order to have this abundant mindset or just to think bigger than you are.
- Doing anything big takes emotional energy. How to keep going.
- Where do you get your MTP? Where do you get your massively transformative purpose from? Peter gives the two “hacks” and what it has to do with your childhood.
- What community do you want to be a hero to? How this helps you figure out your MTP.
- More on Moonshots… “A moonshot is done with a clean sheet of paper and reinventing how you do it.”
- There are things you can do to help figure out your personal moonshot. Peter suggests to “read more, think bigger.”
- If you like today’s episode, check us out on iTunes at Bulletproof.com/iTunes and leave us a 5-star, positive review
- Go check out “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and leave a review!