Reichart Von Wolfsheild is a host on History Channel’s Invention USA. He is a technologist, inventor, artist and futurist. Starting in his teens, he designed and built a computer CPU from scratch. In the early 1980s, while helping pioneer music videos for the then-fledgling network, MTV, he started his first successful technology company developing Artificial Intelligence applications. Blending his talents from several fields he made history conceiving one of the first multi-player modem video games, kicking off a franchise. He has designed everything from toys to weapons and developed more than 120 products for companies such as Boeing, Disney, Dreamworks and Mattel, and is always looking for the next fun challenge.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Click here to download the mp3.
Did you know you can get a free copy of the Bulletproof Diet, the Bulletproof Shopping Guide, and much more by entering your email address in the box on the right side of this page?
What We Cover
- 1:50 – How does systems thinking fit into invention?
- 3:40 – Is laziness at the core of inventing?
- 6:40 – The steps Reichart takes to systemize a solution to a new problem
- 17:15 – How do you optimize your life?
- 19:50 – The two most important things you must ask yourself to optimize your life
- 21:50 – Life-hacking & attraction: Do you really like what you think you like?
- 24:15 – Your invisible dialogue: Is it set by you or society?
- 25:20 – What Reichart has done to systemize his health
- 29:50 – Health hacking vs the cost of insurance
- 35:30 – Getting custom access to lawyers, doctors, and other professionals
- 42:00 – The most important thing Von Wolfshield learned from an hour with a personal trainer
- 43:15 – Top 3 recommendations to be more Bulletproof
Links From The Show
Invention USA, Season 1 & Season 2
BIL Conference: Top 6 Biohacks
BIL Conference: Biohacking with Salt, Butter & Coffee
Let me Google Reichart For You… 🙂
Questions for the podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in comments section below.
You can also ask your questions via Podcast Question form, The Bulletproof Forum, Twitter, and Facebook!
Don’t forget to leave a ranking in iTunes. It helps more people find the show.
I want to know, what is your best life hack?
Share your answer in the comments section!