In this episode of Bulletproof Radio, my guest is a sixth-generation shaman, human rights activist, thought leader, internationally renowned spiritual mentor, and women’s empowerment leader. Applying ancient spiritual wisdom, coupled with decades of devoted study and practice, Shaman Durek helps bring success, happiness and healing into people’s lives.
“I’ve made shamanism much more accessible through knowledge and information that relates to what’s happening on the planet right now as it pertains to human development,” Shaman Durek says.
He advises everyone from celebrities to royals to executives. H Edition Global Magazine calls him the “Shaman of Our Times,” applying ancient wisdom to our modern problems. His work is recognized by major publications/media outlets and he was recently featured on CBS’s “The Doctors” television show.
In his new book –“SPIRIT HACKING: Shamanic Keys to Reclaim Your Personal Power, Transform Yourself, and Light Up the World”—he delivers straightforward tools and techniques from a timeless Shamanic tradition that you can use in your own life.
“Just like you talk about the body and its autoimmune system, you have a spiritual immune system,” Shaman Durek says. “You have an energetic system in your body that literally learns by how you operate in your life through energy patterns, responses, frequencies, how you speak, your words you choose to use that have coding. Everything is building that immune system or tearing down that immune system.”
So, listen on to up-level your own spiritual side.
Enjoy the show!
Follow Along with the Transcript
Book: SPIRIT HACKING: Shamanic Keys to Reclaim Your Personal Power, Transform Yourself, and Light Up the World
Bulletproof Radio: Biohacker Meets Spirit Hacker: Shaman Durek #517
Dave Asprey Blog: Should You Try Shamanism? Why Putting Skepticism Aside Can Be A Good Thing
- Writing backwards so the spirit world can read it 00:05:00
- The dark energy that comes from being famous 00:09:15
- What does resonating mean? 00:19:10
- What Shaman Durek does when he argues with his partner 00:25:20
- How does he feel about being a “sell-out” 00:26:00
- What is Fire Skrying? 00:29:30
- If someone in the tribe falls, gets support 00:43:30
- People wait for something drastic to happen before making change 00:55:20
- Bigger Ideas:
- How Shaman Durek became a household name 00:03:45
- Shaman Durek’s relationship with the royal family 00:07:45
- How to deal with hate mail 00:12:20
- The similarities between shamanic traditions 00:17:35
- How to deal with people who steal from you? 00:21:20
- How many hours per day does Shaman meditate? 00:35:35
- How do you tell the difference between yourself and your ego? 00:38:35
- What are “hurt collectors” and how do you avoid being one? 00:49:10
- Why you need to honour your ancestors 00:57:10
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave us a 5-star rating and a creative review.