Learn how to make Alzheimer’s disease optional without resorting to drugs. We go really deep on a bunch of different things that you can do to protect and restore your brain with Steven Masley: physician, nutritionist, trained-chef, author, and the creator of the #1 health program for Public Television. The cool thing is it’s not just about Alzheimer’s, it’s about what you can do to make your brain work better even if you’re years away from even thinking about Alzheimer’s. His passion is empowering people to achieve optimal health through comprehensive assessments and lifestyle changes.
Enjoy the show!
Follow Along with the Transcript!
Links/Resources for Dr. Steven Masley:
- Visit Dr. Steven Masley’s Website, Dr. Masley.com
- Better Brain Solution
- Ten Years Younger
- The 30-Day Heart Tune-Up
- Smart Fat
- Cool fact of the day Oxytocin is the chemical in your brain tied to affection and trust and community building. To dogs,
- How nutrition, food, fitness, all these things, stress, how they impact our brain.
- How to improve brain performance that increase your brain-processing speed by 25 to 30%.
- Is it possible to boost IQ a few points?
- What happens in a brain that isn’t working right.
- Can we get back our brain? And how to rebuild it.
- The five-step solution to change your brain.
- How do you know that what you’re doing matters?
- The connection between memory loss and diabetes.
- What happens to brain cells when the body becomes insulin resistant.
- Why they are predicting that the rate of Alzheimer’s disease is going to double 200% increase in just the next 12 to 15 years.
- Why “French fries are worse than eating table sugar with a spoon.”
- Is whole wheat flour better than white flour?
- Intra-nasal insulin and its effects.
- Coffee alcohol and nicotine? The effects on the brain.
- How to prepare food so it tastes great.
- Why to skip the paprika.
- Vegan Diet: How to make it work.
- If you like today’s episode, check us out on iTunes at Bulletproof.com/iTunes and leave us a 5-star, positive review