In this episode of Bulletproof Radio, my candid conversation with Paul Chek continues into the metaphysical, states of consciousness and why so many of us are in fight-or-flight mode.
Note to Listeners: This is the second of a two-part show and focuses on the metaphysical drivers of our lives. Part 1 focused on physical health: DON’T BS YOURSELF; DO THE FOUR BASICS OF HOLISTIC HEALTH – PAUL CHEK WITH DAVE ASPREY – #725.
“Our biochemistry is changing constantly to enhance our ability to survive and no belief system is nearly as dynamic as the truth of our own bodies,” Paul says.
The truth of our bodies is that we’re under a tremendous amount of stress–some that’s within our control, some that’s not. This makes us reactive and takes us to lower levels of consciousness.
For more than 30 years, Paul’s trained, guided and helped people level up their physical, mental and spiritual health. He’s an expert in the fields of corrective and high-performance exercise kinesiology, stress management and holistic wellness.
What he’s seeing right now is a tipping point.
“So what’s happening in my observation,” Paul says, “is that the world populace due to the destruction of the environment, due to the chemicals in the environment, due to the electromagnetic pollution, due to overstimulation, due to the lack of sleep, due to the manipulation of people’s biochemistry by medical drug use, … we’re going lower and lower into our levels of consciousness, which is putting us more and more in a fight or flight state, which is making us more and more reactive. Therefore, we’re not able to transcend to the higher levels of consciousness that are needed.”
We can see what’s happening in the world and can’t escape it.
But everyone in the world has a chance to participate and we have to do it, Paul says. “Every human being has genius within it. We can use the same technology and the same level of brain power that got us in trouble to reverse it.”
Paul is a Certified Neuromuscular Therapist and Clinical Exercise Specialist (ACE) who’s studied with experts worldwide from many disciplines. He’s also an inventor who’d accrued three US patents for posture calibrating, hydrotherapy and equipment inventions, and has designed several pieces of functional exercise equipment. He’s released more than 50 videos, half a dozen books, several e-books, and nearly 20 advanced level home-study educational lessons.
Enjoy the show! And get more resources at Dave.Asprey/podcasts.
Follow Along with the Transcript
Podcast: “Living 4D with Paul Chek” chekinstitute.com/podcast/
- How did you incorporate the spiritual side of what you do and why did you choose a native American path – 1:02
- I turn my body and in into an instrument of receptivity. 3:08
- Paul shares a story of remote connecting – 4:40
- Always tell the client what they want to hear, but give them what they need. – 11:02
- In Sanskrit, the etymology of the word bliss comes from the word pain. We can’t really get to bliss without going through the pain – 16:45
- The first level of consciousness is the archaic level – 19:10
- They painted people with no mouths. Why? Because talking wasn’t that necessary for survival, but listening was really important – 21:40
- If you transcend our care consciousness, but you don’t include it, you will get in trouble – 25:01
- We’ve lost the real meaning of mythology. So we don’t realize we’re in a counter myth transition. – 27:20
- We’re in trouble because we’re not using the science available to us because the science that we need right now is outside the scientific materialist paradigm – 30:50
- We can use the same technology and the same level of brain power that got us in trouble to reverse it. – 34:29
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs or any legitimate structure of values, such as Clare graves values tree or spiral dynamics – 37:01
- Consciousness is a psychic substance produced not blindly, but in living awareness of opposites. – 41:51
- You better stop building (beep) rockets and take care of the planet dumb (beep) – 44:20
- OSHA said, “God is a paradox. If you can’t handle paradoxes, you’ll never understand God.” – 47:44
- You’ve just described an isolated belief system, which will lead to pain. – 56:33
- Energy produced cannot be destroyed – 59:59
If you like today’s episode, check us out on Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave us a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
Go check out my new book “Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever“ and also “Game Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and consider leaving a review!
Want to help others reach their full potential? Check out the incredible Human Potential Coach Training program I set up with Dr. Mark Atkinson.