If you missed it on January 8th, here is the interview by Jim Kean, CEO of WellnessFX. In the interview we provide (updated) tips and techniques for anyone looking to upgrade their performance during daily and travel life. You will get insight on the top 3 foods to avoid, easy biohacks, and the top 5 biomarkers. Science, laughs, and biohacking combine to create a great live chat.
This interview also covers:
5 Biohacks that anyone can do, using your inherent environment:
- Take your vitamin D (1000 IU/25 lbs.); Take lots of fat with it!
- Bulletproof Coffee; XCT oil and Grass-fed Butter
- Sunlight; Sulfation. Have Sulfur in the body and get 20 min of sunlight
- Pay attention to your environment
- Make your room as dark as a cave to get better sleep
- How to hack sleep at hotel rooms
- Using an Earthing Mat
- Intermittent Fasting for Cutting Fat and Building Muscle
3 Foods to Avoid
- Soy; Inhibits thyroid function
- Oils that come from vegetables; corn, soybean, anything high is omega 6 fatty acids
- Gluten/wheat protein; causes immense cravings
Other topics include mold, hydration, travel awareness, blood tests, 5 important biomarkers, hormones, cholesterol, and gut bacteria.
Also mentioned in this podcast:
Bulletproof Intermittent Fasting (BPIF for women)