When it comes to things that sabotage your performance, sugar is usually at the top of the list. It causes inflammation, makes you gain weight, screws with your mental clarity, and throws your hormones out of balance.
Nearly 90% of Americans are classified as metabolically unhealthy, and 75% of Americans are overweight or obese. Sugar slows you down, reduces your lifespan, and causes major brain fog. If you’re looking to cut back on sugar, but find yourself lacking energy without it, ketones are a great place to start.
Ketones are nature’s super fuel, scientifically proven to benefit your brain and your body. If you want to sharpen your focus, beat a personal record, or tame your cravings, drinking ketones can be a serious game-changer.
Here’s what you need to know about these magic molecules:
A Brief Overview of Exogenous Ketones
As a natural source of fuel, ancient humans relied on ketones for extra energy during periods of starvation or long fasts. There are two types of ketones: endogenous and exogenous.
When carbohydrates are depleted, the liver will start to produce endogenous ketones to serve as an extra source of fuel. These ketones circulate throughout the body and deliver much-needed energy to your cells.
Exogenous ketones, on the other hand, come from external sources to elevate ketone levels. You can find ketones naturally in certain foods, like mint, avocados, honey, and coconut. Certain products, such as ketone salts and ketone drinks, also make it easy to tap into this powerful energy source.
How Exogenous Ketone Drinks Can Benefit Your Health
Ketones are scientifically proven to have many health benefits. Here’s some of the things ketones can do for you:
- Clean Energy: Ketones don’t contribute to sugar crashes or insulin spikes. As a result, you can maintain smoother, more stable energy levels throughout the day. Plus, ketones are 28% more efficient as a fuel than glucose alone!
- Sharp Focus: Ketones can cross the blood-brain barrier and act as fuel for the mind, helping you achieve optimal mental clarity. Researchers in the ketone science field are closely studying links to powerful cognitive benefits like improved memory, concentration, and focus.
- Better Metabolic Health: Ketones can promote a stronger metabolism, which is linked to better sleep, energy levels, weight management, and mood control. In fact, drinking ketones before meals for 14 days may improve glucose control, enhance vascular function, and reduce cellular inflammation!
- Appetite Control: Ketones have been shown to reduce levels of ghrelin, the hunger hormone. Less ghrelin means a reduced appetite, making it easier to maintain a calorie deficit and meet your body composition goals. In combination with healthy lifestyle choices like daily exercise and a low-sugar diet, ketones can help you achieve and manage your ideal weight.
- Blood Sugar Control: Chronic metabolic diseases are among the leading causes of death for Americans. Uncontrolled blood sugar and insulin resistance often contribute to these conditions. By drinking ketones, you can gain better control over your blood sugar levels and increase insulin sensitivity.
- A Great Feeling: In addition to being good for your health, ketones can make you feel great, too! There’s no sugar crash or caffeine jitters – just a wave of clean, calm energy coupled with a sharp sensation of focus and flow. It’s the perfect pick-me-up.
Want to Try Exogenous Ketones?
I’m all about adopting new strategies to benefit human health and performance, and ketone drinks are some of the most promising biohacks on the market.
With just one serving, you can quickly tap into this powerful energy source and experience a myriad of exciting benefits.
If this all sounds too good to be true, you need to try Ketone-IQ™?. Developed through a $6 million contract from the U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM), this ketone drink is incredibly effective.
The dosing protocol for Ketone-IQ™? is simple: take a shot whenever you need to re-energize. Ketone-IQ is brain fuel – it can replace your usual caffeine or stack with your daily caffeine (so it’s okay to have with your Danger Coffee!) and other supplements. The choice is yours.
I like to take a shot in the morning to kickstart my day with ketones and some Danger Coffee, of course! You’ll feel sharper, more energized, and ready to take on the day. I definitely feel the difference when I need that extra energy.
If you want to try exogenous ketones, Ketone-IQ™? is a great place to start. You can save 20% on your first order by visiting HVMN and entering the code DAVE at checkout. Enjoy!