Do You Have Cancer? A New Whole-Body MRI Scan Sees Everything
Raj Attariwala M.D. , Ph.D. / Prenuvo
A Prenuvo MRI scans you from head to toe in one take—without radiation—to look for early cancers and nearly 500 other medical conditions.
Prenuvo sponsored this episode.
In this Episode of The Human Upgrade™...
..you’ll find out about a new healthcare model that’s putting you fully in control of your health with whole-body MRI scans.
Dr. Raj Attariwala, Prenuvo’s founding radiologist, joins the show to explain how Prenuvo gives you early insight into what’s going on under your skin. His Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering and medical degree in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology informed how he created Prenuvo’s whole-body MRI device software.
Here’s what Prenuvo’s scans can do:
- detect nine of the 10 top cancers in stage one
- detect nearly 500 other medical conditions
- look at degeneration of the spine and body composition
- look at the blood in the brain and the blood vessels in the center of the brain
“The key thing is to find cancer in stage one because the outcome is always better,” explains Dr. Raj. “And that’s one of the biggest problems with the field of medicine today, unfortunately, that we find cancers late. Typically, stage three or four, where the survival is much poor and that’s what we want to prevent. That’s the goal of Prenuvo—to find early cancers in addition to all the other 500 things that we can find.”
Dave visited Prenuvo’s new Los Angeles facility right before the start of the 8th Annual Biohacking Conference in Beverly Hills to talk with Dr. Raj about Prenuvo’s innovative take on the MRI scan. With AI, Prenuvo’s bringing in quantitative reproducibility, which means you can start to see subtle changes throughout your body over time.
“AI can actually go through and start to quantify different pieces of muscles, fat, organs—everything—to see how it changes. That's the real power of AI.”
Raj Attariwala M.D., Ph.D. / Prenuvo
In this conversation, you’ll learn
- Why it’s so important to know your health baseline instead of waiting for symptoms to present and disease to progress. The reactive medical system in the U.S. focuses on disease management after it occurs.
- What types of medical issues show up that may be overlooked or dismissed by your primary care doctor or other medical professionals. Existing annual checkups are relatively useless.
- How Prenuvo’s whole-body MRI scans can give you an “age score” for your physiology that you can track over time. This means you can make proactive, informed decisions about your own health.
“Once you get a scan, you have access to your data,” Dr. Raj says. “It’s on your cell phone or it’s online on the web where you get entirely able to see it, download it, do whatever you want with it, manipulate it as you want. But the whole goal of it is to give it to you, the patient, so that what you want to do with it is your choice.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR THE HUMAN UPGRADE LISTENERS: Get a $300 discount off Prenuvo’s Whole Body Scan ($2,199 instead of $2,499). You’ll get your scan images and radiologic analysis via your smartphone app or the web.
Enjoy the show!
LISTEN: “Follow” or “subscribe” to The Human Upgrade™ with Dave Asprey on your favorite podcast platform.
REVIEW: Go to Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
FEEDBACK: Got a comment, idea or question for the podcast? Submit via this form!
JOIN: Learn directly from Dave Asprey alongside others in a membership group: ourupgradecollective.com.
Customized Nootropics for Your Own Neurochemistry:
https://nootopia.com/dave, use code DAVE10 to get 10% off.
Learn more on The Human Upgrade podcast:
Control Blood Glucose:
https://pendulumlife.com, sign up for membership to get monthly supply delivery, use code DAVE20 to save $20 on your first shipment. Learn more on The Human Upgrade Podcast:
- Coming Soon!