How Intuition Can Lead You To Your Highest Self
Once you’re aligned and really living your potential, everything is going to be upgraded.
In this Episode of The Human Upgrade™...
…Dave’s travels take him to Amsterdam where he talks with psychic psychologist Joy Martina about intuition, hypnosis and joyful learning.
Joy on Intuition: “When we’re not connected to our intuition, it’s very hard to be happy,” Joy says. “Once we are connected, it’s much easier. It’s a natural state.”
- Intuition Tips: Everybody is intuitive. It’s just a matter of training. Learn to open up the four main channels of information: visual, auditory, kinesthetic and auditory digital = (that conversation in your head).
Dave on Hypnosis: “Hypnosis is a foundational technology for getting the body to act more in alignment with what the mind wants,” Dave says.
- Hypnosis Tips: Look for someone who’s a certified hypnotist. On meeting them, do you vibe with that person? When you’re discussing with a hypnotist what your goals are and what your values are, make sure that they repeat back to you and understand what you’re going for.
Here’s some of the “how-to’s” you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How to find the right hypnotist for you
- How to identify three common misperceptions about hypnosis
- How to tap into your own intuition and tune into your own wisdom
- How to recognize your body’s kinesthetic channel
- How to learn through joyful and pleasurable experiences
- How to listen to your gut just as much as your brain
- How to use your energy for good
- How to draw from the quantum field
- How to connect to your highest potential
- How to create big change in your life
- How to tune into your environment
- How to recognize the benefit from staying stuck in old patterns and make a shift
- How to notice your triggers and react less to them
- How to move from an emotionally charged attached position to a grounded, neutral state.
“Intuition is just like a muscle that you train. The more often you trust it, the more often you go with it, the stronger it becomes.”
After this episode, head into the podcast library for Joy’s previous conversation with Dave: Intuition is Not a Feeling – #574.
About Joy Martina: Joy Martina, psychic psychologist and a channeler of Christallin Consciousness specializes in high-level intuitive intelligence training for entrepreneurs, business owners and celebrities. She is an author, the creator of the Christallin Oracle Training (a training to develop mastery over your innate psychic abilities), a master hypnotist and trainer of trainers. Joy’s approach is an eclectic combination of several methods such as NLP, Strategic Intervention Coaching (finding the cause and transforming it), Hypnosis, Sixth and Seventh Sense (Intuition and Precognition), Brain-Resetting (changing the beliefs that inhibit the desired outcome) as well as NLP and other brain-training principles to change the limiting patterns into empowering patterns.
Enjoy the show!
LISTEN: “Follow” or “subscribe” to The Human Upgrade™ with Dave Asprey on your favorite podcast platform.
REVIEW: Go to Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
FEEDBACK: Got a comment, idea or question for the podcast? Submit via this form!
JOIN: Learn directly from Dave Asprey alongside others in a membership group: ourupgradecollective.com.
- I always aim to get my clients into the deepest state of relaxation that they possibly can in that moment. – 1:38
- Look for someone who’s a certified hypnotist, who has a bunch of training so I can see that they really know what they’re doing. – 4:21
- How do you identify yourself as a psychic? How do you know you’re psychic? – 5:39
- Then the more you train your intuitive powers, the more psychic you become. That literally just means that you have opened up all four channels. – 7:00
- Intuitive power and the psychic abilities come with a great responsibility. – 10:34
- When your body is reacting, that’s a big alarm sign. So that kinesthetic channel as humans in a body, we all have. – 14:58
- The brain doesn’t know the difference between reality and imagination. So you go and you create a mental image, but not only the image, you create a whole hologram in hypnosis of that reality. – 18:25
- You want to increase the amount of good vibes that you’re creating. You want to realize that you can do those yourself. You don’t need anybody else for that. – 22:41
- I’m just teaching people how to use energy. Become aware of the energy that they have, that they are and use it intentionally consciously. – 24:58
- How do you know it’s a past life and not some hallucination? – 33:00
- I did some research writing my book, How to Use Intuition to Change Your Life. That’s the number that most scientists can agree on. It’s 126 pieces of information per second is what our conscious mind can do. But our unconscious mind can process over 11 million pieces per second. – 34:05
- Time just stretches when we relax, which is the reason why meditation creates time and hypnosis also creates space base. – 38:04
- What’s the most common misperception about hypnosis? – 39:51
- The moment we’re emotionally attached to something, “But I want this to work. I want path A to be the thing.” We’re no longer neutral. Then intuition will have a hard time in showing us an even better way. So neutrality and detachment is very important to be able to be really spot on. – 46:13
- We have three brains in the body, we have the brain brain, we have the heart brain and we have the gut brain. Then what HeartMath Institute has found out is that the wiring is so important. – 52:42
- Once you’ve experienced hypnosis once or twice, you’ll find it much, much easier to meditate too. – 59:30