Longevity Strategies To Use Right Now
Tony Robbins & Peter Diamandis, M.D.
In this Episode of The Human Upgrade™...
…Tony Robbins and Peter Diamandis, M.D., distill the knowledge, expertise and life’s work of more than 100 doctors, scientists, and Nobel Laureates. The world’s top experts in medicine, technology, and science show you what’s available right now. This means you can gain access to the tools that turn back your biological clock.
Tony is an entrepreneur, best-selling author, philanthropist, and the nation’s No. 1 life and business strategist.
Peter accelerates breakthroughs in products, companies, and industries to solve some of the world’s greatest challenges. He’s a Harvard Medical School-trained doctor; founder and executive chairman of the XPRIZE Foundation; and executive founder of Singularity University.
I wanted to have them on the show together to talk about what’s new and next level in biohacking and the incredible advances happening in health technology. They teamed up to write the new book: “Life Force: How New Breakthroughs in Precision Medicine Can Transform the Quality of Your Life & Those You Love.”
The book lays out advancements in precision and regenerative medicine so you can increase your energy, improve your immune system, and extend the length and quality of your life.
Tony’s own personal health issues and use of stem cells led him into the topics in this book. In less than a year using many of the advances he writes about, Tony reduced his biological age from 62 to 51.
“I am absolutely, fundamentally clear that we are going to all be given extraordinary opportunities over the decade and decades ahead to revitalize our lives in ways that give us the energy and the vitality that reverse our aging."
Peter Diamandis, M.D.
Coming in at nearly 700 pages, “Life Force” guides you through sections of easy-to-digest information and practical tips.
“The book attacks a wide range of things” Peter says. “And you can read the book a section at a time. If you’re concerned about autoimmune disease, you can read that section or obesity or diabetes, whatever the case might be. So, while the book is almost 800 pages, it’s written in story. It’s written around heroes. It’s written in a way that’s very consumable, so please, don’t be fearful of the length of the book. We didn’t want to shortchange any of the incredible things that are out there.”
- The Life Force Revolution (how to make yourself the CEO of your own health)
- Heroes of the Regenerative Medicine Revolution (technologies changing every concept we think we understand about medicine)
- What You Can Do Now (ways to expand your physical and emotional energy)
- Tackling The Top 6 Killers (heart disease, stroke, cancer, inflammation and autoimmune disease, diabetes and obesity, Alzheimer’s disease)
- Longevity, Mindset & Fulfillment (exponential technologies driving longevity like genome sequencing, storage, computation and communications)
Through this compilation by Tony, Peter and Robert Hariri, M.D., Ph.D., you’ll find out about powerful resources for healing, transformation and regeneration of the human body. You’ll accelerate your learning, dial up your performance and put into motion innovative ways you can live a longer life.
“We’re talking about an unbelievable shift in the quality of somebody’s life,” Tony says. “And it doesn’t require surgery, it doesn’t require any of these things. It’s just taking the body and reversing it.”
Enjoy the show!
LISTEN: “Follow” or “subscribe” to The Human Upgrade™ with Dave Asprey on your favorite podcast platform.
REVIEW: Go to Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
FEEDBACK: Got a comment, idea or question for the podcast? Submit via this form!
JOIN: Learn directly from Dave Asprey alongside others in a membership group: ourupgradecollective.com.
- Our Partners
- Links & Resources
- Key Notes
8th Annual Biohacking Conference
Come join like-minded people September 15, 16 & 17 in Beverly Hills, Calif., for three days of awesome!
You’ll learn from dozens of experts at an amazing event that’s designed to upgrade every area of your life.
- We did an army of work on this together, but it’s been a passion project for almost three years. – 1:42
- I can’t be able to do one-arm movements like this. So, I said, “Well, what about stem cells?” – 4:10
- I turned Tony on to Bob Hariri, who’s a partner in this book.5:41
- No surgery, no recovery time. But also, I slept for the first time in 14 years with no pain in my spine from my spinal stenosis. – 7:50
- We ended up interviewing 150 Nobel laureate scientists, medical doctors. – 10:06
- What did you do in your inner voice with your energy, all of your personal votes aside when you were doing the stuff with your shoulder? – 11:21
- I do this 10-minute process and it’s 10 minutes, so there’s no excuse not to do it. You don’t have 10 minutes for your life, you don’t have a life. – 12:19
- It’s about diet, it’s about exercise, it’s about sleep. It’s about fundamental belief and just the realization that my future is, not infinitely bigger than my past, but substantially bigger than my past. And just being excited to see it and to live it. So, that energy, I feel like I exude it and it revitalizes me. – 14:59
- It’s written in story. It’s written around heroes. It’s written in a way that’s very consumable, so please, don’t be fearful of the length of the book. – 16:33
- There’s five sections in the book, so it’s not overwhelming. The first section really gets you oriented what this is, teaches you about stem cells. – 19:09
- Why don’t you look like you’re ripped at 20 years old? And the reason is, it’s not the genes you have, it’s which genes are turned on and which genes are turned off. – 20:34
- Think of, you’ve got this beautiful mansion, you have a young staff, so anything that breaks down, it gets fixed away, when they get older and older, they get senile, they get tired, they get weak, they don’t repair things as much. And then on top of it, you don’t have the fuel. You don’t have the resources. Now, your mansion becomes a disaster, that’s aging. – 24:12
- You can get them in for 14 days to a mouse and suddenly, the old mouse I’m talking about is running two to three kilometers, 200 to 300% more than the youngest strongest mouse and they’re only absorbing about 30% of that NMN. – 25:25
- We’re talking about an unbelievable shift in the quality of somebody’s life. And it doesn’t require surgery, it doesn’t require any of these things. It’s just taking the body and reversing it. – 28:52
- There’s been a sea change in the conversation. We’ve talked about finally the idea that aging is a disease. It’s a disease that correlates with every other disease. – 30:18
- If we could add just one year of life to every human on the planet, it would be worth $38 trillion to the global economy, – 35:34
- There’s this new technology CCTA.” He said, “It opens. It use AI to digitally open your arteries, goes through and measures within your arteries, is it calcified plaque or is it soft plaque. – 40:08
- This new blood test they’ve created. It just came out in the last six months, it’s called Grail, can find up to 50 different cancers in your body at the earliest stage before there’s any symptoms. Its a 20 min outpatient process. – 44:23
- Life insurance pays your next of kin after you’re dead. Health insurance pays you after you’ve had sickness. And it needs to flip. And so, we’ve done that. – 47:50
- A couple of tests I’d love to mention if I could real quick, real fast. One of them is the metals test. – 48:44
- One of the reasons we came together with Fountain Life, my goal was how do we get the price of stem cells down. – 57:09