In this Episode of The Human Upgrade™...
- Gut bacteria convert vitamin A to retinoic acid
- Low-carb diets contribute to depression
- Lifestyle affects cognitive health more than age
- More bad news about America’s obesity epidemic
"Eat less, move more is dumb because it doesn't work. It didn't work for me, it's never worked for most people because it goes against nature. The changes in our food supply are changing your weight and out of control stress hormones are a part of the problem."
Enjoy the show!
LISTEN: “Follow” or “subscribe” to The Human Upgrade™ with Dave Asprey on your favorite podcast platform.
REVIEW: Go to Apple Podcasts at daveasprey.com/apple and leave a (hopefully) 5-star rating and a creative review.
FEEDBACK: Got a comment, idea or question for the podcast? Submit via this form!
JOIN: Learn directly from Dave Asprey alongside others in a membership group: ourupgradecollective.com.
- Our Partners
- Links & Resources
- Key Notes
- Not available for this episode.